7.12.10

Take care of your skin, Rihanna shows you how ;)



Tomorrow I have to go to the university.
I study fashion-sience (I have no idea if
the term is correct in English but that's the
best translation from Swedish that I can figure out)
so I will blog in the afternoon or in the evening :)

It was nice working out today! But the best part is when I after 
showering can use my lovely skin products:
1. Makeup remover (yepp I have some makeup
at the eyelids when I workout) from Moyana Corigan
(actually it's a cleansing milk) and Eye Foam Remover
from Make Up Store. 
2. Face water from Moyana Corigan 
(against acne, I don't have acne but I have some d*mn
dots that won't leave my face, got them after my summer
vacation this year) and Face Cool Balm (for my eyes) from Make Up Store.
 3. Skin Serum & Face Mist from Make Up Store. Skin Serum
is also a primer when used after applied face creme, but when used
directly on to the skin, it works like an extra moisturizing 
and vitamin kick serum! And the skin feels like silk! 
Face Mist is also packed with vitamins and moisturizing stuff. 
I just spray it on my face (not to close to the face to avoid 
a hard splash) a several times during the day because
it also protects the skin against computer radiation etc. It can
also be used as a face water AND it makes the makeup last longer 
and makes it more natural! Just spray it before applying foundation 
and after the last touch. Love it!
4. Finally I use a night creme and eye creme, both from Make Up Store. 
Always remember NOT to apply your face creme to close to the eyes. 
Imagine that you have a slize of cucumber on your eyes. 
Now, the whole area that the cucumber covers should be free
from any face creme. It's to "heavy" for the sensitive skin area 
by and on the eyes. Another important thing is when applying eye creme.
Imagine again that cucumber slize (yummy ;)) and take your ring finger and
gently dab around the edge of the cucumber. DO NOT apply directly
on the eyelid. See, around the edge of our imagination cucumber are pores,
when you apply the eye creme on the pores "they" make sure that the 
skins sucks it all up and pasts it on to the skin on and around your eyes. 
When you dab directly on/under your eye the creme doesn't really get in deep 
into your skin and it can end up in your tear-duct. Not dangerous but the result 
is dark circles under your eyes and puffiness...and that is what you are trying to
resist with your eye creme (and offcourse to contribute moist).


 Get it? :) If not you can always ask me again and again and again and...
AND you can look at the pictue below att Rihanna, she's gonna help
me show you what I mean. Good night! See you guys tomorrow!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar