7.12.10

Santa's little helper



Good morning people!
Today i'm going to study and to work out (later in the evening).
But fiiiirst there will be a "today's makeup".

I have a friend, Malin, who inspires me alot! 
She went throught my makeup yesterday and asked me
if I could do a christmas inspired makeup, and pointed out
some shadows that she would like to see today.

So this makeup is dedicated to her!


EYES
MUS:
High Tech Lighter Platina
M/S White, Touch, A Girl's Best Friend + E/D Carat, Bamboo
PLC:
Eyeshadow Molten, Beach Bunny
Liner Last Call
Lâncome: Eyepencil - black & Dior: Iconic Mascara - black

CHEEKS/TEMPLES
ELF: sfw Persimmon, Spotlight
PLC:
Eyeshadow Molten + Blush Vixen, RaZZberry
MUS: M/S Vanilla

FOREHEAD/CHIN/NOSE/JAWS
ELF: sfw Persimmon
Jaws - MUS: M/S Vanilla

LIPS
PLC: Lip Wand Sexxxy + Blush Vixen
MUS: Lippencil Natural





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar