10.12.10

Soft smoke




Today I figured out how to take good pictures of my makeup.
Finally! Before it looked like it wasn't made properly, now I can stand by my art.
Well, actually I think I have to learn more about the light cause
in this first picture here below the makeup looks like it's applicated
different on the eyes, AND IT'S NOT! The light hits in a way that makes
it look a bit bad. All I have to do is keep on practice and soon you'll
get a perfect makeup picture ;) At least it's better than before! Any suggestions?


In this webcam picture you can see that the eyemakeup looks the same on both eyes.


Flash

No Flash

EYES
MUS:
High Tech Lighter Platina
M/S Sun Breeze, Pollution, Cupol, Ghetto, Muffin + Blush Peach
Tri Brow
PLC: Eyeshadow Asp
Max Factor: Xperience Volumising Mascara (Yes I finally bought a new one,
I hated my Dior Iconic Mascara. Didn't make my lashes look nice at all and it's the first
mascara that has made my lashes fall off when I removed it with eyemakeup remover).

CHEEKS/TEMPELS
ELF: sfw Persimmon
MUS: Blush Fresh + M/S Ghetto + High Tech Lighter Platina

FOREHEAD/CHIN/NOSE/JAWS
ELF: sfw Persimmon
MUS: Blush Fresh + M/S Peach

LIPS
MUS: Lippencil Melon + Lipstick Expostion

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar