7.12.10

Learning, Trying, Failing, Trying, Doing O.K...now.


Oh i'm really not used to Blogger, but I think i'm getting there.
I have earlier only used Blogg.se.

So I wrote before that i'm going to post something more fun, 
so now i'm posting one of my favourite makeups made by me (and on me)!


EYES
Make Up Store (MUS):
High Tech Lighter Milky Way
Microshadow (M/S) Shimmery Bell, Boarding, White 
Cybershadow (C/S) Silver + Eyedust (E/D) Extreme
Cake Eyeliner - black
Eyes Lips Face (ELF):
Eyeshadow transformer - yellow, blue & Eyepencil Iconic Ivory
Pure Luxe Cosmetics (PLC):
Eyeshadow Blue Jeans, Naughty & Eyez Creme Midas Touch
Lâncome: Eyepencil - black & Dior: Iconic Mascara - black
H&M + MAC: Eyelashes

CHEEKS/TEMPLES
ELF: Shimmering Facial Whip (sfw) Persimmon
MUS: Blush Must Have, Lush + M/S White, Diva, Cashmere

FOREHEAD/CHIN/NOSE/JAWS
ELF: sfw Persimmon + MUS M/S White
Jaws - M/S Touch

LIPS
MUS: 
Lippencil Natural, Royal Pink, The Perfect Pink 
Lipstick Mood, Exit
ELF: 
sfw Persimmon

1 kommentar: