7.12.10

"It wants to erase me...hmmmmm" ;)



"Eraser" is the jar with brownish color.


Yesterday I got my second PLC order.
I loved the blushes, eyeshadows and the
beautiful Lip Wand. I also bought something called "Eraser". 

Today was the first time I used this product. 
When you read about this product at PLC's website, 
it sure sounds like a magic miracle product (even though 
I should be old enough to know that it doesn't excist...or does it?). 
I used it before I applied my foundation. Like the discripciton says,
I felt that my skin was like silk, very soft and smooth.
1 star for that! 
The application of my foundation (always with a foundationbrush)
was easier and the foundation just looked perfect.
People often ask me how to apply foundation without having
the "stripes" that the brush makes. This product might be the
answer for you who struggle.
Another star for that!

So why didn't I think it was magic in a jar?
Probably because I have used similar products
for a while. This didn't stand out of the crowd.
But when you look att the price, it's a great deal.
I think i'm going to continue to buy it, cause it gives
the very same effect like the more expensive products
I have been using. But I don't know if the ingredients
in "Eraser" are more "bad" than the ingredients in my
more expensive products. Anyway, I feel satisfied about
the effect, even thought I didn't feel that the product did 
soften my pores. But I will give it some more time and update
you all if my pores will look minimized or "softer".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar