11.12.10

I'm like a bird




Today i'm going to spend my evening with my friend 
Malin and our boss's dog Selma. Both are going to
spend the night at my place, and tomorrow Malin and
I are going to work together at Make Up Store.
So much fun!

Today I was inspired by my new earrings (that I bought yesterday)
when I was doing my makeup. This is how it turned out:





EYES
MUS:
High Tech Lighter Platina
M/S Vanilla, Sun Breeze, A Girl's Best Friend, Shimmery Bell, Famous
C/S Lime + E/D Bamboo
Color Mascara Blue, Aubergine
Tri Brow
PLC:
Eyeshadow Indigo, Blue Jeans, Orchid
Lâncome: Eyepencil - black
Max Factor: Xperience Volumising Mascara + Oriflame Revelation Mascara Black
(It says black but it looks like a dark forest green)

CHEEKS/TEMPLES
MUS: Blush Must Have, Fresh, Peach + M/S White, Ghetto, Diva

FOREHEAD/CHIN/NOSE/JAWS
MUS: M/S White, Ghetto + Blush Must Have, Peach
Jaws - MUS: M/S White
LIPS
MUS: Lippencil Melon + High Tech Lighter Apollo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar