15.12.10

Perfect Lashes



Today I have a "no-make-up-day".
I need it sometimes, specially when I have a killer
headache. So today i'm going to give you a tip.

Yesterday, at the VIP night for memebers at Make Up Store,
my friend and fellow worker Malin said something smart.
I quote:
"If you want that nice eyeliner, the one that makes your lashes
look thicker, you should apply it with a small angled eyebrow brush.
Take an eyepencil and smutch some color of directly to the brush.
Then with the brush you smutch it carefully by the lashline and between
the upper lashes. Make the line narrow, not broad, that gives the
effect of nice thick eyelashes."

Good huh?
makeupstore.com.au



And it matters HOW you apply your mascara
Here's a tip from Robert Jones book "Makeup Makeovers":

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar