12.12.10

Frozen makeup artist




Today I worked with Malin, so while we were waiting for
the train, Malin snapped some pictures of our makeups.
We both have blue eyemakeup cause of the current winter
Make Up Store look that's called Frozen.
Later on, at work, I also added Swarovski stones to my makeup.
The list of products is matching the pictures on this blog, I don't 
have any pictures at my updated makeup except for the bad webcam pictures.


I don't remember were my false lashes are bought
cause I have so many and I always cut them in smaller pieces.

EYES
MUS:
High Tech Lighter Platina, Apollo
M/S Vanilla, Sun Breeze, Boarding, Pollution,White, Ghetto
E/D Extreme, Angel, Crystal + Blush Peach
Tri Brow + Eyepencil Light Brown
Eyepencil Black
ELF: Eyeshadow transformer blue
Max Factor: Xperience Volumising Mascara

CHEEKS/TEMPLES
MUS: Blush Must Have, Fresh, Peach + M/S White, Ghetto, Diva

FOREHEAD/CHIN/NOSE/JAWS
MUS: Matte Foundation Java + M/S White, Diva + Blush Must Have, Peach
Jaws - MUS: M/S White
LIPS
MUS: Lippencil Melon + High Tech Lighter Apollo, Platina + Blush Must Have

Malin's makeup. I don't know what products she has been
using so if you are curious i'm sure she will blog about it later on
at this blog...or this!




1 kommentar: