16.12.10

Keeping my face in place!





 Today I had to get up early so I didn't photograph
my makeup. It wouldn't be fair to do it now since I have
been out in the storm of snow and cold. But I must say
that thanks to my awesome primers and powders, my makeup
is still nice (even though some glitter has fallen off).
To be sure that my makeup lasts all day (and sometimes
night) specially during these weather conditions, I use:

MUS
Skin Serum (but I have it during the winter as an extra
moisturizer and vitaminserum by applying it before I apply my
usual face moisturizer.
High Tech Lighter, which I use as a primer for my eyemakeup
during the winter.
Eyeprimer Tinted is what I use instead of High Tech Lighter
during the summer. It isn't as sticky as High Tech Lighter
which is nice when it's hot.
Dual Foundation. A mix of a foundation and powder. I use it
as a powder during the winter and when i'm going to party
but during the summer I like to use it as a powderish foundation.
Face Mist. Can't live without it! Makes my makeup look better
and protects my skin. It also contributes moist and vitamins.
Love it!

PLC
Eraser is what I use now during the winter as a primer instead
of Skin Serum.
Silica is a powder that makes my skin feel like silk. I apply it
all over my face but I also use Dual Foundation to be able
to cover up some redness or blueish stuff.

ELF
When i'm not using Silica I use Elf HD Powder. It has the same
effect as Silica I think. It might be even a bit better since it really
makes my skin look amazing.




My 3 favourite High Tech Lighters:
Venus, Platina, Milkyway

makeupstore.com.au

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar