18.1.11

Burned rose



What am I doing today?

I have been on a lecture at the university about French and
Italian fashion. I have cleaned the apartment and red the
new issue of Chic (where I found a classmate) and right now
I'm reading the new issue of Swedish Elle.
Later on my friend Patricia will come over for dinner.

Today's makeup pictures aren't so good because I was in
a hurry to catch the bus. So I'm sorry for that!




EYES
MUS: HTL Venus + Tri Brow + Eyepencil Deep Blue Sea + Cake Eyeliner Black
Inglot: Eyeshadow 407, 395, 357, 458
Lâncome: Eyepencil Black
Max Factor: Xperience Mascara Black
Sephora: Eyebrow Pencil 01

FACE
Sephora: Bronzer Moyen Medium
MUS: Blush Must Have, Metal Cherry, Cleopatra + M/S White

LIPS
MUS: Lippencil Melon + Blush Seashell
Sephora: Lippencil Candid Candy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar