3.1.11

Love at first sight



 When I was in Abu Dhabi & Dubai, I couldn't resist (and why should I?)
to do some shopping at Sephora and Forever21 (& other stores).
I also went to Inglot, which is a Polish makeup brand, 

equal to the Swedish Make Up Store. What I really like about Inglot is
that you can choose a size for a palette and then
fill it with products. And it's cheap (I think). I bought one with space

 for 10 eyeshadows for about 70€. The 70€ includes 10 eyeshadows
 which makes it about 7€ for one eyeshadow.
Plus the palette! The pigments in the shadows are really great!
You can see for yourself here below, I have no eyeprimer at the pictures.


Pic 1. I also went to Dermalogica and bought 4 cleaning & moisturizing products.
The small Sephora eyeshadow is a matte grey, which I LOVE!
Pic 2. The brushes from left: Sephora glitter brush, MAC 116 Blush brush,
Sephora powder/body brush, Sephora mini Stippling brush. The large powder/body
brush cost about 40€ so my supersweet mom bought it for me. She also gave
me the Chanel perfume. Lovely mom!

Pic 3. I wanted to match the eyeshadow colors but instead I picked colors that
I don't already have (...or do I?), that's why the palette looks so strange...aaand a lot

of colors were out of stock :( The cover is completely removeable & magnetic.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar